The Recipe For Making Tuna a la king. Serve this creamy tuna a la king over toast points, puff pastry shells, or biscuits, or use this as a topping for baked potatoes. Be the first to review this recipe. Creamed tuna entree which you serve on top of bread, pasta, or rice.
Sauté celery and onion in butter until tender. Blend in flour, salt and pepper. Mix milk, beaten eggs and soup. You can make Tuna a la king using 11 ingredients in 1 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Tuna a la king
- Add 4 tablespoons of butter.
- Mix 4 tablespoons of flour.
- Insert 12/3 cups of milk.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of cream.
- Insert 1/4 teaspoon of paprika.
- Mix 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- Mix 2 of eggs beaten.
- Fill 1/4 teaspoon of celery salt.
- Fill 1/4 cup of chopped pimentos.
- Add 11/2 cups of tuna fish.
- Prepare of to taste Salt.
Cook over low heat until sauce is thick and smooth. Make white sauce by melting butter, adding flour and blending. Add milk and stir constantly over low flame until it thickens. Cook green pepper in butter; add soup.
Quick Step To Make Tuna a la king
- Melt butter,slowly add flour,blend well,add milk and cream little at a time. Cook in double boiler to smooth cream sauce. Add tuna and seasoning. Cook 2 to 3 minutes, add eggs and cook 1 to 2 minutes. Serve on buttered toast or rice cakes..
Break up tuna fish; add to soup with pimento, eggs. There are a million recipes that can be made with it, it is shelf-stable, usually cheap and the kids like it. This recipe is a spin off from Chicken a la King but with tuna instead. I used some new products from Safe Harvest. Cook bell pepper and mushrooms in butter, stirring occasionally, until bell pepper is crisp-tender. That's how to make Tuna a la king Recipe.