The Recipe For Making Spicy Potato and Veggie Stew.
You can make Spicy Potato and Veggie Stew using 20 ingredients in 5 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Spicy Potato and Veggie Stew
- Mix 1 of large onion.
- Insert 1 tablespoon of butter.
- Prepare 7 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 1 can of cannellini beans.
- Mix 1 can of tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 can of corn.
- Add 1 can of button mushroom.
- Insert 1 of large carrot.
- Mix 1 of red capsicum.
- Prepare 8 of small potatoes.
- Add 5 cup of water.
- Add 3 tablespoon of hoisin sauce.
- Add 2 tablespoon of cayenne powder.
- Fill 2 tablespoon of garlic powder.
- Fill 3 tablespoon of morrocan seasoning.
- Insert 4 of bird eye's chilli.
- Mix of Cauliflower florets (optional).
- Fill 2 tablespoon of potato starch.
- Insert 3 tablespoon of water.
- Prepare 4 of eggplants.
Quick Step To Make Spicy Potato and Veggie Stew
- Slice eggplants in half and bake in the oven for 10 minutes or until the skin turns brown. Let it cool and then chop..
- Sauté onion and butter until it turns translucent. Then mix in garlic and stir until brown but not burn..
- Pour in the rest of the ingredients except baked eggplants and cover them in water. Press stew setting..
- Let it sit for about 20 minutes and after it is done, pour in potato starch slurry..
- Mix eggplants and serve..
That's how to make Spicy Potato and Veggie Stew Recipe.