The Recipe For Making Marinated Eggplant.
You can make Marinated Eggplant using 8 ingredients in 7 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Marinated Eggplant
- Insert 4 of Eggplants.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Sesame oil.
- Mix of Green onion.
- Prepare of Sauce.
- Fill 2 tbsp of Mentsuyu soup stock (3x concentrated)*.
- Add 1 tbsp of Rice vinegar*.
- Add 1 tsp of Sugar*.
- Mix 1 tbsp of White roasted sesame seeds*.
Step By Step To Make Marinated Eggplant
- Cut eggplants and soak it in water for over 5 min to remove scum.
- Drain the water, pour sesame oil on the eggplant and mix.
- Microwave the eggplant for 6 min at 60% power.
- Mix *sauce ingredients in another container to make the sauce.
- Drain the water, pour the mixed * sauce over the eggplant and toss well to mix and leave to cool down.
- Cover with wrap and put it in the refrigerator.
- Sprinkle cut green onions on the top before serving.
That's how to make Marinated Eggplant Recipe.