The Recipe For Making Italian Chocolate Pudding.
You can make Italian Chocolate Pudding using 10 ingredients in 5 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Italian Chocolate Pudding
- Insert 250 g of Whole Milk Lukewarm,.
- Mix 1 TBSP of Demerara Sugar,.
- Fill 1/2 TBSP of Unbleached All Purpose Flour,.
- Fill 2 TBSP of Amaretto Italian Liqueur,.
- Prepare 1/2 TBSP of Pure Vanilla Paste,.
- Mix 25 g of Olive Oil,.
- Fill of Dark Chocolate At Least 70% Preferable Valrhona or Callebaut, 75g.
- Fill Pinch of Sea Salt,.
- Prepare Pinch of Cayenne,.
- Insert 2 of Amaretti Biscuits Crushed,.
Step By Step To Make Italian Chocolate Pudding
- Pls visit: https://www.fatdough.sg/post/amaretti-biscuits if you wanna make your own amaretti biscuits..
- In a sauce pot, add milk, sugar, flour, amaretto, vanilla and olive oil. Turn the heat up to medium. Whisk until well combined and until the sugar has dissolved..
- Once bubbles start to form along the edge, add in the chocolate. Continue to whisk until the chocolate has melted and fully homogenized. Once the mixture starts to simmer with large bubbling, remove from heat..
- Add in salt and cayenne. Give it a final stir. Set and chill in the fridge to thicken for at least 4 hrs..
- Transfer into serving bowls or cups. Garnish with some crushed amaretti bisuits. Serve immediately..
That's how to make Italian Chocolate Pudding Recipe.