The Recipe For Making Crunchy Peanut Butter Chocolate Tart.
You can make Crunchy Peanut Butter Chocolate Tart using 8 ingredients in 8 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Crunchy Peanut Butter Chocolate Tart
- Fill 200 g (2 cups) of graham cracker or digestive biscuit crumbs.
- Insert 113 g (1/2 cup) of unsalted butter.
- Prepare 50 g (1/4 cup) of dark or semi-sweet chocolate chips.
- Mix 200 g (3/4 cup) of smooth or crunchy peanut butter.
- Mix 100 g (1/2 cup) of white chocolate chips.
- Fill 200 g (1 cup) of dark or semi-sweet chocolate chips.
- Add 100 g (1/2 cup) of heavy whipping cream.
- Fill of toffee bits topping (optional).
Quick Step To Make Crunchy Peanut Butter Chocolate Tart
- Melt butter and (50 g) chocolate on a double-boiler or with a microwave. Pour into biscuit crumbs and mix well..
- Transfer mixture into a loose removable bottom tart pan. Press firmly onto the bottom of pan, creating a packed even layer. I like to use the back of spoon for pressing. Cover and freeze it for 30 minutes..
- Melt peanut butter and white chocolate on a double-boiler or with a microwave..
- Mix well then pour onto the chilled crust base. Spread evenly with an offset spatula. Cover and freeze it for 30 minutes..
- Heat heavy cream over medium-low heat just until it starts to simmer with bubbles on the sides (not boiling). Pour onto (200 g) chocolate and let it sit for 3 minutes to soften..
- Slowly stir until well combined. If chocolate has not fully melted, heat it for 30 seconds on a double-boiler..
- Pour ganache onto the chilled peanut butter layer. Spread evenly with an offset spatula. Sprinkle toffee bits as a topping (if using). Cover and refrigerate (not freeze this time) for at least 2 hours before serving..
That's how to make Crunchy Peanut Butter Chocolate Tart Recipe.