The Recipe For Making Crockpot Eggplant 🍆Caponata.
You can make Crockpot Eggplant 🍆Caponata using 13 ingredients in 7 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Crockpot Eggplant 🍆Caponata
- Add 2 of eggplants, peeled, cut into chunks.
- Prepare 2 of onions, sliced.
- Add 10 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Fill 1 can of condensed cream of mushroom soup.
- Fill 1 can of condensed tomato soup.
- Mix 1 can (14.5 ounce) of diced tomatoes.
- Fill 3 of heaping tablespoons stuffed spanish olives(with some juice from the olive jar).
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of oregano.
- Mix 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of crushed red pepper.
- Add 2 tablespoons of balsamic vinegar.
- Mix 1 can (6 ounce) of tomato paste.
- Add of Parmesan cheese.
Step By Step To Make Crockpot Eggplant 🍆Caponata
- Place your peeled and cut up eggplant and sliced onions inside a crockpot.......
- Now add your minced garlic......
- Next add your cream of mushroom soup, tomato soup and diced tomatoes, mix lightly.......
- Now add your spanish olives, oregano and black pepper, mix lightly.......
- Next add the crushed red pepper,balsamic vinegar and tomato paste, mix all well.....
- Cook on Low for 8 hours, stirring lightly once every 2 hours if possible, if you can’t, don’t worry about it !!!! 😉.
- Serve over pasta of your choice topped with Parmesan cheese and enjoy 😉!!!.
That's how to make Crockpot Eggplant 🍆Caponata Recipe.