The Recipe For Making Seasoned Bacon Wrapped Crock Pot Pork Loin.
You can make Seasoned Bacon Wrapped Crock Pot Pork Loin using 9 ingredients in 3 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Seasoned Bacon Wrapped Crock Pot Pork Loin
- Add 1 of Boneless Pork Loin.
- Prepare of Salt and Black Pepper.
- Fill of Pink and Black Peppercorns, crushed.
- Fill 1 Pkg. of Sliced Bacon.
- Mix 1 Tbsp. of Dried Rosemary.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp. of Dried Thyme.
- Mix of Pure Honey.
- Add 1 of Yellow Onion, sliced.
- Add of 1Tbsp. Dried Tarragon.
Easy Way To Make Seasoned Bacon Wrapped Crock Pot Pork Loin
- Rinse and pat pork loin dry. Season all over with Salt and Black Pepper. Wrap Sliced bacon round pork loin. Set aside..
- In a small bowl add peppercorns n other dry herbs crush together. Rub mixture all over the bacon wrapped pork loin. Add pork loin to the Crock Pot. Add the sliced onion. Drizzle honey all over the top of the pork loin and onions..
- Turn the slow cooker to High and cook for 6-8 hours. Serve Immediately. I serve it with Stuffing.
That's how to make Seasoned Bacon Wrapped Crock Pot Pork Loin Recipe.