The Recipe For Making Fried Fish.
You can make Fried Fish using 11 ingredients in 5 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Fried Fish
- Prepare 1 cup of corn meal.
- Fill 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- Fill 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of hot sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of yellow mustard.
- Add 1 tbsp of paprika.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of blk pepper.
- Insert 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of onion powder.
- Add 1 tbsp of Old Bay season.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
Quick Step To Make Fried Fish
- Mix all seasonings in a bowl. & in a separate ziplock bag mix flour & corn meal. Take a tbsp or so of seasoning & add it to flour mix..
- Add eggs, mustard, lemon juice, & hot sauce to the remaining seasoning mix..
- Cover dry filets with seasoning/egg mix.
- Place each filet in flour bag, coat well & set to the side until ready to deep fry.
- Fry until golden brown, remove from oil & place on paper towels. Enjoy with cold slaw, potato salad, or whatever sides you like..
That's how to make Fried Fish Recipe.