The Recipe For Making Biscuits.
You can make Biscuits using 5 ingredients in 6 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Biscuits
- Prepare 4 oz of butter (stick).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of baking powder.
- Mix 1 tsp of salt.
- Insert 3/4 cup of whole milk.
- Mix 1 1/2 cup of Flour.
Quick Step To Make Biscuits
- Pre heat oven to 400°.
- Mix dry ingredients..
- Place butter into mixture and mix by hand until course. (1/2 cup stick butter).
- Add and mix milk into mixture..
- Use 1/4 cup to measure biscuit mixture. Place on oiled baking sheet..
- Bake for about twenty minutes..
That's how to make Biscuits Recipe.