The Recipe For Making Vegan "Buttermilk" Biscuits.
You can make Vegan "Buttermilk" Biscuits using 9 ingredients in 4 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Vegan "Buttermilk" Biscuits
- Insert 2 cups of flour.
- Add 1/4 cup of ICE COLD coconut oil.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of salt.
- Fill 1 tbs of baking powder.
- Fill 1/2 tbs of lemon pepper.
- Insert 1/2 tbs of water.
- Prepare 2 tbs of non-dairy coffee creamer.
- Insert 1/4 cup of boiling water.
- Fill 3/4 cup of cold water.
Easy Way To Make Vegan "Buttermilk" Biscuits
- Mix creamer with boiling water. Once dissolved add to 3/4 cup cold water. Mix 1/2 tbs water with 1/2 tbs lemon pepper. Add to "milk". Stick in the freezer for now..
- Mix dry ingredients together. Cut cold oil in to dry ingredients, til crumples of oil are evenly through flour..
- Mix in "milk". Form 8, 1 inch thick, biscuits. *I made mine huge. I only got 4 out of this mixture.*.
- Preheat oven to 450° bake for 10-15 mins..
That's how to make Vegan "Buttermilk" Biscuits Recipe.