The Recipe For Making EASY Chicken Pot Pie.
You can make EASY Chicken Pot Pie using 6 ingredients in 1 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make EASY Chicken Pot Pie
- Prepare 2-3 cups of chopped cooked chicken.
- Add 1 of small can mixed vegetables.
- Mix 1 of small can cheddar cheese soup.
- Mix 2 of ready made pie crusts, the refrigerated kind you roll out.
- Insert 1 of beaten egg with a splash of water.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
Easy Way To Make EASY Chicken Pot Pie
- Preheat oven to 350. Line a pie plate with one crust. In a bowl mix the chicken, vegetables and soup. Pour into pie shell. Top with second crust and pinch the edges closed. Cut slits in the top and do an egg wash over top. Bake about 45 minutes. Let set 20-30 minutes before cutting..
That's how to make EASY Chicken Pot Pie Recipe.