The Recipe For Making Whole Wheat Hot Biscuit (Scone).
You can make Whole Wheat Hot Biscuit (Scone) using 7 ingredients in 9 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Whole Wheat Hot Biscuit (Scone)
- Add of INGREDIENTS for 6 Hot Biscuits.
- Prepare 25 g of White Flour.
- Mix 75 g of Whole Wheat.
- Fill 3 g of Baking Powder.
- Mix 25 g of Sugar.
- Prepare 35 g of Butter (Salted).
- Prepare 50 g of Milk.
Easy Way To Make Whole Wheat Hot Biscuit (Scone)
- Operation Time / 20 min Oven Temperature / 400 F Baking Time / 20 min.
- Preheat oven to 400F. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper..
- Prepare a medium mixing bowl and a stick mixer with blade inserts..
- Sift the flour and baking powder into the mixing bowl. Add the sugar..
- Cut the butter into small squares and add to the bowl..
- Using the stick mixer, mix to a texture of coarse crumbs (if you don't have a machine, you can use your fingertips)..
- Move the mixture to a large mixing bowl. Pour the milk into the dry mixture and use a rubber spatula to mix well (Be careful not to mix too much)..
- Divide the dough into 6 portions..
- Place on prepared cookie sheet. Bake for 20 minutes or until the tops are lightly browned. Remove from oven and place on a wire rack..
That's how to make Whole Wheat Hot Biscuit (Scone) Recipe.