The Recipe For Making Simmered Eggplant and Okra.
You can make Simmered Eggplant and Okra using 7 ingredients in 6 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Simmered Eggplant and Okra
- Mix 1 of large eggplant.
- Insert 8 of okra.
- Fill 1 TBSP of oil.
- Add 1/8 tsp of salt.
- Fill 2 TBSP of soup base.
- Mix 1 tsp of ginger, ground.
- Add of Bonito flakes.
Quick Step To Make Simmered Eggplant and Okra
- Cut the top of the Okra. Cut into halves.
- Peel stripes into the skin of the eggplant then cut into 3 inch pieces. Then cut each piece into into narrow 1/2 inch strips. The goal is to make the eggplant and the okra sizes about the same..
- In a microwave safe container, put in eggplant and okra and pour oil and add salt..
- Cover lightly with plastic food wrap and microwave for 3 minutes..
- Mix with soup base and ginger..
- Sprinkle with bonito flakes at the end..
That's how to make Simmered Eggplant and Okra Recipe.