The Recipe For Making Instant pot beef barley soup.
You can make Instant pot beef barley soup using 22 ingredients in 9 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Instant pot beef barley soup
- Insert 2 Tablespoons of butter.
- Add 1 Tablespoon of olive oil.
- Fill 2 lbs of cubed beef stew meat.
- Fill 1 teaspoon of sea salt.
- Mix 1 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Add 1 cup of diced white onion.
- Prepare 1 cup of celery sliced.
- Prepare 2 cups of sliced carrots.
- Fill 4 cloves of garlic minced.
- Mix 2 (32 oz) of cartons beef broth.
- Add 1 (14 oz) of can petite diced tomatoes.
- Fill 2 teaspoons of red wine vinegar.
- Insert 2 teaspoons of soy sauce.
- Insert 2 teaspoons of Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1 packet of beef gravy mix.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric powder(I use turmeric twist).
- Insert 2 teaspoons of fresh rosemary minced.
- Fill 2 teaspoons of fresh thyme minced.
- Prepare 3 Tablespoons of fresh parsley minced.
- Add 1 cup of chopped kale (I use frozen).
- Add 2 cups of quick cooking barley.
Easy Way To Make Instant pot beef barley soup
- On the Saute setting heat olive oil and butter till hot and add beef, salt, pepper and garlic powder and mix up..
- Add in onion, carrots, celery and minced garlic and continue to cook till beef is browned..
- Add in broth, tomatoes, red wine vinegar, soy sauce, worcestershire sauce, packet of gravy mix, turmeric, rosemary,thyme and parsley..
- Stir up and place lid on move knob to seal..
- Press meat / stew for 35 minutes normal high-pressure..
- After 35 minutes turn knob to vent to release steam be careful as it will be really hot..
- Make sure button is down before opening lid..
- Stir in barley and kale and place lid back on and let sit for 10 minutes..
- Enjoy with some baguette bread slices..
That's how to make Instant pot beef barley soup Recipe.