The Recipe For Making Butter Biscuits.
You can make Butter Biscuits using 6 ingredients in 3 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Butter Biscuits
- Prepare 2-4 Cups of Self Rising Flour.
- Mix 1 tsp. of Salt.
- Insert 1 of Egg, lightly beaten.
- Mix 1-2 Cups of Milk.
- Prepare 1 Stick of Butter, melted.
- Prepare 1 Stick of Butter, cold and somewhat solid.
Quick Step To Make Butter Biscuits
- In a large mixing bowl add the Flour (more flour u use the more biscuits u make). Add the salt and egg and 1 stick of melted butter. Mix well adding enough milk at a time til a soft dough forms. Cut the cold butter into cubes and add to dough..
- On a well floured surface pour dough out onto four. Sprinkle top of dough with a flour. Mix and slightly knead but don't over do it til u can still see little chunks of Butter throughout. Using a rolling pin lightly floured lightly roll out the dough til desired thickness. Using a round cookie cutter sprayed with nonstick cooking spray and cut out the biscuits. Cover with a damp clothe and let rise for bout 30-45 minutes til puffy..
- Preheat oven to 400°F while biscuits are rising. Once biscuits are puffy arrange them slightly apart on a nonstick sheet/cookie pan. Bake for 7-8minutes til light golden brown. Remove from oven and serve immediately 😋.
That's how to make Butter Biscuits Recipe.