The Recipe For Making Crock-Pot BBQ Pulled Pork.
You can make Crock-Pot BBQ Pulled Pork using 9 ingredients in 3 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Crock-Pot BBQ Pulled Pork
- Mix 3.5 Lbs of Half Porkloin.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of Thyme Leaves.
- Prepare 1/2 Tsp of Crushed Rosemary.
- Prepare 1/4 Tsp of Garlic Salt.
- Insert 1/4 Tsp of Onion Powder.
- Fill 5 Dashes of Pepper.
- Prepare 5 Dashes of Salt.
- Mix 1/4 cup of Water.
- Add 1-1.5 of Bottle(s) of Hickory and Brown Sugar BBQ Sauce.
Step By Step To Make Crock-Pot BBQ Pulled Pork
- Put porkloin (fatty side up) in the crockpot on High. Add water. Add seasonings (more or less to your liking). Cover and leave for 6 hrs..
- Shred pork in crockpot. Add BBQ Sauce. Keep on High for another 1hr. Stir and turn to low til dinner (1-2 hrs.).
- Serve on Kaiser Bun. Optional, add a slice of pepper jack cheese..
That's how to make Crock-Pot BBQ Pulled Pork Recipe.