The Recipe For Making Creamy black rice with squid and olive oil recipe. Recipes made with extra virgin olive oil. Entrants, snacks, main dishes and desserts from Olive Oils from Spain. Preparation If the squid has tentacles, pull them away from the body.
Creamy Rice With Leek, Easy Mexican Corn And Rice Casserole, Cheesy Zucchini And Rice Enter custom recipes and notes of your own. See recipes for Homemade fresh squid ink pasta with prawns and squid too. Creamy black rice with squid and olive oil recipe. You can make Creamy black rice with squid and olive oil recipe using 14 ingredients in 8 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Creamy black rice with squid and olive oil recipe
- Add of Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain.
- Prepare 300 g of rice.
- Prepare 1 litre of fish stock.
- Add 1/4 glass of white wine.
- Fill 4 of medium-sized squid.
- Fill 5 tablespoons of squid ink.
- Fill 1/2 of onion.
- Fill 1/2 of green pepper.
- Add 4 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 4 tablespoons of tomato paste.
- Prepare of Mayonnaise.
- Add of Parsley.
- Insert of Salt.
- Mix of Pepper.
Squid ink is added to the paella-like dish to give it its distinctive black look. Arroz negro is a Valencian and Catalan dish made with squid, prawns, rice and seasoned with herbs and spices. Blend in the oil a little at a time until the mixture emulsifies and thickens. Stir in the garlic, lemon juice.
Easy Way To Make Creamy black rice with squid and olive oil recipe
- Start by making a light aioli (garlic mayonnaise) sauce. To do this, make a mayonnaise in a bowl. Add a tablespoon of squid ink and a clove of garlic either crushed in a garlic press or chopped very finely. Mix together until completely blended..
- Once the mayonnaise is well blended with the garlic and squid ink, add a tablespoon of Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain which will give it a unique and amazing gloss..
- Lightly cover the base of a low-sided pan with Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain and gently fry the pepper, onion and garlic, all cut into very small cubes..
- When they start to take on a sheen, add the tomato paste and fry everything together for a couple of minutes..
- Add the squid, cut into small chunks, and cook until the colour changes. Season to taste. Keep aside some of the tentacles and squid rings to fry in Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain so they can be used as a final garnish for this spectacular dish..
- Add the rice and mix together. Pour in the white wine and, once the alcohol has evaporated, add two tablespoons of squid ink and stir..
- Now add the stock little by little and as it evaporates keep on adding more stock until the rice is ‘al dente’. Dissolve the remaining two tablespoons of squid ink in the last cup of stock just before it is ready to be added..
- Test the rice grains to make sure they are ready and then serve with some chopped parsley and the garlic mayonnaise..
Clean the squid, separating the tentacles from the bodies. Be the first to write a review! Scatter reserved squid and octopus on top of rice. Have you ever tried black rice? ½ cup Spanish extra-virgin olive oil. salt and pepper to taste. Clean the baby squid, it's very important to take the cartilage out (it looks like a long thin plastic) and get rid of any sand or tiny pieces of shell (or other fish the squid might have eaten). That's how to make Creamy black rice with squid and olive oil recipe Recipe.