The Recipe For Making Aubergine Casserole.
You can make Aubergine Casserole using 7 ingredients in 17 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Aubergine Casserole
- Prepare 6 cups of crushed butter crackers.
- Add 3 of large aubergine eggplants.
- Prepare 3 of large carrot.
- Fill 3 pounds of chicken leg quarters.
- Insert 1 teaspoon of seasoned salt.
- Add 1 teaspoon of Hungarian paprika.
- Mix 1 tablespoon of salt for aubergine.
Easy Way To Make Aubergine Casserole
- Preheat oven 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Peel and dice the aubergine and add salt. Let sit 20 minutes this will pull the bitterness out of the aubergine. Drain and lightly rinse the aubergine..
- Peel and slice the carrots.
- Boil the chicken salt, garlic, carrots and paprika..
- Add the aubergine to a pan with pepper and onions.
- When the chicken is done remove the skin. Shred the chicken and dispose of the bones..
- Set the skin aside.
- Mix the chicken, carrots, and aubergine mixture..
- To an oven safe deep dish add 1/3 of the crackercrumbs..
- Add 1 cup of cheese.
- Add 1/2 aubergine mixture then 1/3 of crackercrumbs.
- Add rest of aubergine mixture.
- Top with remaining cheese and crackercrumbs..
- Chop the chicken skins and add seasoned salt..
- Top the casserole with the chicken skins. Add a cup of the broth you made from boiling the chicken..
- Bake in oven for 30-35 minutes..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!.
That's how to make Aubergine Casserole Recipe.