The Recipe For Making Quick No Garlic Fried Rice.
You can make Quick No Garlic Fried Rice using 14 ingredients in 4 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Quick No Garlic Fried Rice
- Fill 1 cup of cold steamed rice from the fridge.
- Mix of (It's better to use leftover rice from last night).
- Insert 1 tsp of cooking oil.
- Insert 1 of egg, make into scrambled egg.
- Prepare 1 of sausage, sliced.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chopped scallions or celery.
- Insert 1/4-1/2 tsp of chicken or mushroom powder.
- Add 1/2 tsp of sesame oil.
- Insert of Sugar, salt and pepper (to taste).
- Mix of Sauce.
- Insert 1-2 tsp of sweet soy sauce.
- Add 1-2 tsp of tomato ketchup.
- Mix 1 tsp of oyster sauce.
- Add 1/2 tsp of fish sauce or light soy sauce.
Easy Way To Make Quick No Garlic Fried Rice
- Mix the sauce in a cup, set aside. The sauce can also be made ahead and stored in the fridge..
- Heat the oil in a non-stick frying pan. Add the sausage and scrambled egg. Stir for a while..
- Pour the sauce mix. Add the rice. Stir on high heat for about a minute or two. Add sesame oil..
- Turn the heat off. Add chopped scallions or celery, chicken or mushroom seasoning, sugar, salt and pepper to taste. Stir and serve hot..
That's how to make Quick No Garlic Fried Rice Recipe.