The Recipe For Making Pasta Chicken Veggies.
You can make Pasta Chicken Veggies using 10 ingredients in 5 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Pasta Chicken Veggies
- Fill 1 of kilo pasta(penne, spaghetti, jumbo shell etc..).
- Mix 3-4 pcs of chicken parts preferably breast, thigh or leg.
- Insert 1 tbsp of salt.
- Fill 1 tsp of MSG or seasoning.
- Add 3 tbsp of olive oil or palm oil.
- Mix 1 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- Prepare Pack of tomato paste.
- Add 2 pcs of each of zucchini, eggplant, carrot, bell pepper, tomato.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Fill 1 of Onion & Garlic minced.
Easy Way To Make Pasta Chicken Veggies
- You can use different types of pasta for this recipe preferably the spaghetti type, penne, farfalle or bow ties, fettuccine, linguine, jumbo shells & fusilli..
- A quick & easy pasta recipe packed with veggies and chicken chunks. It is cooked with tomato sauce or tomato paste..
- Cut Chicken parts into chunk cubes preferably thigh parts, breast and leg. Saute' chicken with onion, tomato slices and garlic. Add seasoning such as salt, msg, cinnamon powder, black pepper and add tomato paste. Stir fry for few seconds and add pasta. Put moderate amount of water to cook the pasta and cover the pan for few minutes. When the water starts to boil, add the vegetables and wait until the pasta absorbed the water..
- Stir occasionally and add seasoning to taste if necessary..wait until the pasta and vegetables are cooked. Serve hot..
- Note: if the carrots are sliced into thick or medium cut, you may put it first to cook along with the chicken pieces. You can also use vegetable oil, palm oil or lard as alternative for olive oil..
That's how to make Pasta Chicken Veggies Recipe.