The Recipe For Making Maja's biscuits.
You can make Maja's biscuits using 7 ingredients in 6 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Maja's biscuits
- Add 250 grams of plain flour.
- Mix 125 grams of margarine or butter.
- Add 75 grams of castor sugar.
- Insert 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Add 1 of egg.
- Fill of For plain biscuits: add 1 teaspoon of vanilla essence.
- Prepare of For chocolate biscuits: add 25 grams of cocoa powder.
Step By Step To Make Maja's biscuits
- Mix together the flour, margarine (or butter), vanilla essence, sugar and baking powder until it looks like breadcrumbs..
- Add the egg and mix until it forms a dough..
- Roll out the dough and cut out some shapes with cutters.
- Place the biscuits on a greased baking tray. Bake for 15 minutes at 180°C or gas mark 4..
- When they cool go creative and decorate them!.
- Enjoy 🍩🍩🍩🍩.
That's how to make Maja's biscuits Recipe.