The Recipe For Making Fried Brinjal sweet n sour curry.
You can make Fried Brinjal sweet n sour curry using 7 ingredients in 9 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Fried Brinjal sweet n sour curry
- Insert 500 gm of Brinjal -.
- Add 2 tsp of Jaggery -.
- Mix 2 tsp of Tamarind pulp -.
- Fill of Tomotao puree- 2 large tomaotoes.
- Mix 2 tsp of Chilli paste / chilli powder -.
- Prepare to taste of Salt -.
- Mix of Finely chopped garlic - 5 or 6 nods.
Step By Step To Make Fried Brinjal sweet n sour curry
- Collect all ingredients, jaggerry, tomato puree, tamarind pulp, brinjal,chillipaste, chopped garlics.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry 500 gm of brinjal.
- Fry until it turns little glossy, remove in a plate, and keep them aside.
- In the same pan, add 2 tsp of fine chopped garlic and fry until golden brown and add 2tsp of jaggery.
- Mix well, stir fry for 2 - 3 mins, add 2 large tomato puree mix well cook for 5 min on medium flame.
- Add 3 tsp of chilli paste and add salt to taste.
- Add 2 tsp of tamarind pulp mix well, cook for 2 to 3 mins.
- Adf fried brinjals mix well nicely, so that the gravy cores the brinjal properly cook for 20 mins..
- Now the fried brinjal sweet n sour curry is ready to eat with biriyani or rice or chappathi.
That's how to make Fried Brinjal sweet n sour curry Recipe.