The Recipe For Making Eggplant Lasagna.
You can make Eggplant Lasagna using 5 ingredients in 10 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Eggplant Lasagna
- Add 10 pieces of fried eggplant slices sliced lengthwise and thin about 1/4 inch.
- Add 1 quart of marinara sauce see basic marinara sauce recipe or use your own or favorite jar sauce.
- Add 1 pound of ricotta cheese Galbani best choice or another low moisture type.
- Fill 1 pound of five cheese Italian shredded cheese kraft or Sargento.
- Insert of Mrs. Dash original blend.
Quick Step To Make Eggplant Lasagna
- Line half sterno tray with marinara sauce..
- Place first layer of eggplant slices in tray..
- Mix ricotta with Mrs. Dash original seasoning to taste..
- Spread ricotta cheese on top if eggplant..
- Put more marinara sauce over ricotta mixture then liberally sprinkle shredded Italian cheese blend over..
- Rest above steps ensuring you finish with layer of shredded Italian cheese blend..
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees farenheight..
- Put tray loosely covered with foil in oven and bake approximately 30 to 45 mins..
- Remove foil cover and allow to brown approximately 10 mi s..
- Remove tray from oven and allow 10 mins to cool before cutting into serving size pieces..
That's how to make Eggplant Lasagna Recipe.