The Recipe For Making Biscuit Pizza.
You can make Biscuit Pizza using 10 ingredients in 6 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Biscuit Pizza
- Fill of Shredded Cheese (your choice, l used Colby Jack).
- Fill of Mushrooms (you can use fresh or canned mushrooms) l used canned).
- Mix of Pepperoni (Any kind or brand you like) l used the Kroger brand).
- Add of Canadian Bacon (Any kind or brand you like) l used Hormel.
- Fill of Black Olives (Any kind you like or prefer) l used whole black.
- Fill of Pineapple (Tidbits work great, or you can use slices) Use Tidbit.
- Add of Marinara Sauce (Or you can use Pizza Sauce).
- Add of Italian Seasoning (Just enough to sprinkle all over your dough).
- Add of Biscuits (Four cans of Biscuits make Four Medium Pizzas).
- Add of Cooking Spray (Pam or any Cooking Spray of your Choice).
Easy Way To Make Biscuit Pizza
- You need four oven safe circle oven pans, (l used the circle cake pan and a glass pie pan).
- Spray bottom insides with the cooking spray..
- Next after pressing all the biscuits from one pan into the bottom of one baking dish, take your Italian seasoning and sprinkle it all over the biscuit dough crusts. Put in oven to bake. Keep an eye on your pizza dough, while it's baking, you don't want to burn your pízza biscuit dough. Take your biscuit dough out of the oven after it's slightly brown. If you don't bake the pizza crust it will be doughy. Or you can do what I do and bake the whole pizza and crust on broil. But watch the pizza.
- Take pizza out of the oven and let cool. When half the pizza biscuit dough is somewhat cooled, take your tablespoon and put the sauce on the biscuit pizza crust. Put tablespoon fulls all over until the biscuit pizza dough is covered with the sauce..
- Next, arrange all the toppings according to how you like them, and to your liking and expectation. I put a handful of cheese on my pizzas. And then I arrange the toppings the way l like them on the biscuit pizza..
- Finally, zap the whole biscuit pizza in the microwave for three to four minutes before cutting biscuit pizza into slices. Pizza should be done. Let the pizza cool before serving. It may be hot, so be careful not to burn your mouth. ENJOY when cooled, and please let me know what you think. Thanks!.
That's how to make Biscuit Pizza Recipe.