The Recipe For Making Peppercorn Pot Roast.
You can make Peppercorn Pot Roast using 11 ingredients in 2 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Peppercorn Pot Roast
- Prepare 1 of Chuck Roast.
- Insert 8-10 of Peppercorn peppers.
- Add 1 packet of ranch dip.
- Prepare 1 packet of onion soup mix.
- Insert to taste of Salt.
- Add to taste of Pepper.
- Prepare to taste of Garlic Salt.
- Mix 8 oz of packet mushrooms.
- Add 32 oz of baby carrots.
- Add 2 (32 oz) of Beef Stock.
- Prepare 2 packets of brown gravy mix.
Quick Step To Make Peppercorn Pot Roast
- Preheat over 400. Place roast in a roasting pan. Add all ingredients except baby carrots and cover with beef stock..
- Cover and place in over for 3 to 4 hours. On the last hour add the baby carrots When roast pulls apart remove and serve. Enjoy!.
That's how to make Peppercorn Pot Roast Recipe.