The Recipe For Making Orange Chicken in the croc pot.
You can make Orange Chicken in the croc pot using 9 ingredients in 4 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Orange Chicken in the croc pot
- Prepare 1.25 pounds of boneless skinless chicken breast.
- Fill 1/4 c of corn starch.
- Add to taste of Salt, pepper, garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 (12.5 oz) of bottle orange sauce.
- Fill 1/4 c of vegetable or canola oil.
- Insert 1/4 c of soy sauce.
- Fill 1 of tsp mined garlic.
- Fill of Cooking spray.
- Fill of Broccoli & sesame seeds (optional).
Easy Way To Make Orange Chicken in the croc pot
- Pour oil into frying pan, warm up oil on medium high. Cut chicken into about 1inch squares. Add chicken to mixing bowl. Add corn starch, salt, pepper & garlic powder to bowl. Coat chicken..
- Once oil is hot, add chicken to oil (one layer). Cook chicken for 3-4 minutes per side. Once done add to plate with paper towel to absorb oil. Repeat cooking chicken until all chicken is cooked..
- Spray croc pot with cooking spray. Add chicken to croc pot. Stir orange sauce, soy sauce, minced garlic & a splash of water in a mixing bowl. Coat chicken with sauce. Turn croc pot on low and cook for 2.5 hours..
- Optional* boil some broccoli & add to croc pot when there is about an hour & a half left* When ready to serve, serve with your favorite rice & sprinkle with sesame seeds if desired..
That's how to make Orange Chicken in the croc pot Recipe.