The Recipe For Making Very Berry Float.
You can make Very Berry Float using 4 ingredients in 5 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Very Berry Float
- Insert 1 c of All-purpose cream, or as needed.
- Mix 1 pack of Mixed berries, defrosted.
- Add as needed of Graham biscuits,.
- Mix 1/2 of small can Condensed milk, or to taste.
Step By Step To Make Very Berry Float
- Lay grahams buscuits at the bottom of your bowl/dish..
- Mix together the cream and condensed according to your preferred sweetness..
- Pour on top of biscuits. Make layers of biscuits and cream as desired, depending on your quantity of ingredients..
- Top with thawed mixed berries. No need to be neat, as the berry colors pop out nicely on the bed of cream mix..
- Chill before serving. Enjoy!.
That's how to make Very Berry Float Recipe.