The Recipe For Making Vegetarian Lasagna.
You can make Vegetarian Lasagna using 9 ingredients in 4 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Vegetarian Lasagna
- Fill 1 of big eggplant.
- Add 300 grams of creminy mushrooms (cut in four).
- Mix 1 of fco of pizza sauce.
- Mix 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Mix 3 tbsp of parmesan cheese.
- Add 1 tsp of dry oregano.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Mix 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- Fill of Salt,pepper.
Quick Step To Make Vegetarian Lasagna
- Cut the eggplant one inch thick, season with salt,garlic powder,and olive oil in a bowl,toss very well and fry both sides for 4 minutes. Set aside..
- Saute the mushrooms, and set aside..
- Take a sheet 10×6 inches,pour 3 tbsp of pizza sauce in the bottom, slices of eggplant,some saute mushrooms, oregano, mozzarella and parmesan cheese, distribute them and made two or three layers,finishing with mozzarella and parmesan cheese..
- Bake in 400 F for 20 minutes or until the cheese melted..
That's how to make Vegetarian Lasagna Recipe.