The Recipe For Making Thai Green Curry with Chicken.
You can make Thai Green Curry with Chicken using 14 ingredients in 4 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Thai Green Curry with Chicken
- Prepare 1 lb of chicken thigh or breast cut into small pieces.
- Insert 4 cloves of chopped garlic.
- Fill 1 of chopped onion.
- Mix 1 sachet of green curry powder or 50g green curry paste.
- Prepare 1 can of coconut cream.
- Mix 1 cup of chicken stock.
- Fill 1-2 of Kaffir lime leaves (chopped) or 1 tablespoon lime juice.
- Mix 1/2 tablespoon of fish sauce (or to taste).
- Mix 3 of eggplants sliced in quarters or bamboo shoots.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of green beans or snow peas.
- Insert 1/4 cup of Thai basil (add at the end as it turns black and bitter).
- Insert 1 stalk of crushed Lemon grass.
- Fill 1 tablespoon of peeled and finely chopped ginger.
- Mix 2 of diced green bell peppers.
Step By Step To Make Thai Green Curry with Chicken
- On medium heat add oil to pan. Add garlic and onions and cook until garlic is golden brown and onion is translucent..
- Add curry paste and chicken. Cook for about 10-15 minutes or when chicken is fork-tender. I like to brown mine to make sure it's thoroughly cooked. Add chicken stock and eggplant or bamboo shoots. Simmer for about 5 minutes..
- Pour in coconut cream or canned coconut milk. Add lemon grass, kaffir leaves or lime juice, chili, and ginger. Add fish sauce to taste. Bring to boil..
- Add green beans, green bell peppers, and Thai basil leaves and simmer for another 3 minutes. Serve with steamed white rice or over rice noodles..
That's how to make Thai Green Curry with Chicken Recipe.