The Recipe For Making Quick homemade fried pies.
You can make Quick homemade fried pies using 7 ingredients in 7 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Quick homemade fried pies
- Fill 1 cup of flour.
- Mix 8 of frozen biscuits(not the flakey ones).
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of per pie of your favorite chilled filling.
- Prepare 2 of table spoons Water to seal the dough, brushed on the outer seam.
- Add of Pizza cutter to trim and seal the edges.
- Prepare of Several cups Vegetable oil at 350 degrees.
- Fill of Powered sugar for presentation.
Quick Step To Make Quick homemade fried pies
- Defrost as many frozen biscuits as you need, each one = 1 pie..
- Flour each biscuit and then roll flat to about 1/4” thick with a rolling pin..
- If needed mark the center fold and add your 2 tbsp of filling south of the fold line..
- Wet the edges with water and fold the dough over to make a half moon shape. Press down with your fingers and then use the pizza cutter to trim and seal the edges..
- Fry in vegetable oil at 350 until golden brown, about 2-4 minutes per side..
- Remove pies from oil and set to drain on paper towels or elevated screen. Cover with powdered sugar and enjoy..
- This work with any canned pie filling, pudding, jelly, preserves, to make a sweet dessert or complete the same steps and fill with your choice of filling. I have done chicken fajita filling, pot roast, chili (Texas style) eggs and sausage, cheeseburger patty chunks, and literally anything that goes well with biscuits/biscuit dough. I prefer my homemade apple butter..
That's how to make Quick homemade fried pies Recipe.