The Recipe For Making Keto Instant Pot Pulled Pork.
You can make Keto Instant Pot Pulled Pork using 10 ingredients in 7 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Keto Instant Pot Pulled Pork
- Fill 1 TBS of swerve brown sugar.
- Insert 2 tsp of paprika.
- Prepare 2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Insert 1 tsp of salt.
- Insert 1/2 tsp of cumin.
- Insert 3 lb of boneless pork roast and one small ham hock.
- Fill 1 cup of keto approved bbq sauce.
- Add 2 of beef bullion cubes.
- Add 2 cups of water.
- Prepare 2 TBS of grapeseed oil.
Easy Way To Make Keto Instant Pot Pulled Pork
- Set instant pot to Saute and pour grapeseed oil in pot.
- Once hot, sear pork chunks that have been cut into cubes.
- Remove the pork from the pot.
- Mix together all ingredients in a bowl and pour into pot.
- Add pork to pot and toss lightly to cover it.
- Pressure cook on high for 40 min then quick release for 10 minutes.
- Remove meat from pot and shred. Stick in oven at 350 degrees to brown to desired texture.
That's how to make Keto Instant Pot Pulled Pork Recipe.