The Recipe For Making Duenjang Summer Veggies Soup *Instant Pot Max.
You can make Duenjang Summer Veggies Soup *Instant Pot Max using 14 ingredients in 5 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Duenjang Summer Veggies Soup *Instant Pot Max
- Add 1 of onion, diced.
- Add 1 of carrot, sliced.
- Add 1/2 cup of cooked beans, any kind.
- Prepare 6 oz of extra firm tofu.
- Insert 1 of zucchini, diced.
- Mix 1 of yellow squash, diced.
- Insert 2 of small potatoes, diced.
- Prepare 1-2 Tsp of aged duenjang paste.
- Mix of Soy sauce, fish sauce and honey for seasoning.
- Add 16 oz of stock.
- Insert 32 oz of water.
- Prepare 2 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ginger, minced.
- Fill 1 cup of Thai Basil.
Step By Step To Make Duenjang Summer Veggies Soup *Instant Pot Max
- Sauté onion, ginger, carrot in olive oil until aromatic for about a minute..
- Add diced potatoes, cooked beans and tofu cubs. Pour in stock and water..
- Add a Tsp duenjang paste. Cancel saute function and set high pressure at low for one minute with quick release. If using a regular pot, cook at least 10 minutes on medium high until potatoes are soften. Add more water for evaporation..
- Once program is done, remove the lid and set up sauté function again. Add dice summer squash and careful adjust seasoning using duenjang, fish sauce and honey. Thai basil serve on side..
- Plate and serve with rice..
That's how to make Duenjang Summer Veggies Soup *Instant Pot Max Recipe.