The Recipe For Making Thai Drunken Noodles with chicken.
You can make Thai Drunken Noodles with chicken using 9 ingredients in 5 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Thai Drunken Noodles with chicken
- Add As needed of Flat Rice noodle.
- Mix 1 bunch of Basil.
- Fill 2 of tomatoes.
- Insert As needed of Dark Soy sauce.
- Fill As needed of Light Soy sauce.
- Prepare As needed of Fish sauce.
- Prepare of Palm sugar or Honey.
- Mix 8 clove of Garlic.
- Insert of Thai chillies to your spice level.
Easy Way To Make Thai Drunken Noodles with chicken
- Dice chicken to marinate with 1tp of fish sauce, 1tp of dark soy sauce, 2 cloves of garlic minced and white pepper for 30mins.
- Make Sauce 2tp Dark Soy Sauce, 1tp Palm sugar or Honey, fish sauce for taste, 2tp of Oystersauce. 1tp..
- 8 to 9 cloves of minced garlic and 6 thai chillies minced together. 1 shallot minced in a wok with oil for 1min and add marinated chicken until cooked..
- Add 1 bunch of Basil for 2 minutes and flat Rice noodles cook for 2mins..
- Add dice tomatoes seeds removed..
That's how to make Thai Drunken Noodles with chicken Recipe.