The Recipe For Making Stuffed Spicy Baby Eggplants.
You can make Stuffed Spicy Baby Eggplants using 11 ingredients in 9 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Stuffed Spicy Baby Eggplants
- Fill 8 of Baby eggplants.
- Prepare 2 of big Onions, chopped finely.
- Fill 7-8 clove of garlic finely chopped.
- Add 2 of green chillies chopped.
- Add 1 inch of ginger.
- Insert 2 tbsp of groundnut.
- Insert 1 tbsp of coriander leaves.
- Prepare 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Mix 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Insert 1 tsp of garam masala.
- Prepare 2 of tomatoes.
Easy Way To Make Stuffed Spicy Baby Eggplants
- Slit the eggplants and keep them soak in salt water..
- Heat oil in a pan and saute onions till light golden in color..
- To it add grind green chillies, garlic and coriander in mixer. Grind to fine paste..
- Now add turmeric powder and red chilli powder, garam masala and salt to this paste. Mix it well..
- Stuff this mix into the eggplants..
- Heat oil in a pan. Add the remaining onions. Fry till golden. Add the stuffed eggplants and fry it for 3 to 4 minutes..
- Add tomatoes, turmeric powder and red chilli powder and keep stirring to avoid burning of spices. Now add water and little salt..
- Cover and cook for 35 mins on medium flame..
- Stuffed Spicy eggplants are ready to serve. Serve hot with chapati, paranthes..
That's how to make Stuffed Spicy Baby Eggplants Recipe.