The Recipe For Making Rice casserole with spinach, chickpeas and cod.
You can make Rice casserole with spinach, chickpeas and cod using 17 ingredients in 7 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Rice casserole with spinach, chickpeas and cod
- Mix 300 g of rice.
- Insert 200 g of fresh spinach.
- Mix 100 g of cooked chickpeas.
- Prepare 200 g of desalted cod, cut into strips.
- Fill 1 of ripe tomato.
- Prepare 4 sprigs of parsley.
- Insert 2 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 12 of saffron strands.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Add 100 ml of Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain.
- Add 1 of ñora (small, round, dried peppers. Can be substituted with a level spoonful of paprika).
- Mix 600 ml of fish stock or water.
- Prepare of For the aioli:.
- Prepare 400 ml of Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain.
- Insert 2 of eggs.
- Mix cloves of Garlic.
- Insert of Salt.
Easy Way To Make Rice casserole with spinach, chickpeas and cod
- For the aioli: In a blender, whisk the egg yolks and the garlic cloves. Add salt and the Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain and blend to a smooth consistency..
- For the rice with vegetables: Heat Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain into a cooking pot..
- Grind the salt and toasted saffron with a pestle and mortar..
- Lightly fry the ñora and add to the mortar together with the parsley and a garlic clove. Grind before adding the ingredients to the fish stock. Cook for ten minutes and the set aside for later..
- Using the same Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain, sauté the other garlic clove and the tomato and, once all the liquids have evaporated, add the spinach and the rice. Fry gently..
- Moisten using the strained fish stock and season to taste. Add the chickpeas..
- Cook over a high heat for ten minutes and then place in the oven to finish. Arrange the strips of cod on top..
That's how to make Rice casserole with spinach, chickpeas and cod Recipe.