The Recipe For Making Lemongrass Chicken Breast.
You can make Lemongrass Chicken Breast using 10 ingredients in 6 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Lemongrass Chicken Breast
- Insert 4 of skinless chicken breast fillets.
- Add of grated zest 1 lime and huice.
- Add 1 of lemongrass stalk, trimmed and roughly chopped.
- Fill 3 of garlic cloves, peeled and roughly chopped.
- Mix 2 cm of fresh ginger, peeled and roughly chopped.
- Fill 1 of large red chilli, seeded.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of fish sauce (can be replace with white wine vinegar).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of oilve oil.
- Mix of juice of 1/2 lime.
- Add to taste of salt.
Easy Way To Make Lemongrass Chicken Breast
- Start by marinating the chicken. In large bowl, mix the lime zest and juice, lemongrass, garlic, ginger, chili and fish sauce into a food processor. Blend until smooth paste..
- Rub the paste all over the chicken breast. Cling wrap and leave it in the refrigerator for 1-2 hours (I usually marinate it overnight).
- To start cooking. Heat up olive oil in a skillet or pan over medium heat..
- Add marinated chicken breast into hot pan. Season with salt and lime juice..
- Cook for 3-5 minutes on each sides until golden and cooked through. (depending on the thickness of your chicken).
- Once ready, remove and let it rest on a chopping board for 2 minutes. Serve with steamed white rice or you may also toss the lemongrass chicken with leafy salad and sprinkle with roasted walnuts or peanuts..
That's how to make Lemongrass Chicken Breast Recipe.