The Recipe For Making Kung Pao beef instant pot ip.
You can make Kung Pao beef instant pot ip using 22 ingredients in 11 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Kung Pao beef instant pot ip
- Fill 10 oz of rice noodles.
- Mix 2 TBSP of canola oil.
- Mix 2 pounds of stew meat cut thin.
- Prepare 4 TBSP of minced garlic.
- Add 2 cups of beef broth.
- Insert of Sauce.
- Add 1/3 cup of soy sauce.
- Insert 1 TBSP of ground ginger.
- Mix 2 TBSP of hoisin sauce.
- Mix 1 TBSP of rice vinegar.
- Add 1 TBSP of chili paste.
- Insert 1 TSP of sesame oil.
- Fill of Veggie mix.
- Insert 1 of medium yellow onion chopped.
- Insert 1 of red pepper chopped.
- Add 1 of green pepper chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of salted peanuts.
- Insert 2 TBSP of crushed red pepper.
- Mix of Other ingredients.
- Mix 5 oz of spinach.
- Prepare 2 TBSP of corn starch.
- Add 2 TBSP of water.
Quick Step To Make Kung Pao beef instant pot ip
- Turn on instant pot to high setting..
- When pot reads hot. Add in canola oil and then the meat. Stirring occasionally till browned..
- Add in garlic and broth. Scraping the bottom to remove any bits from the bottom of the pot..
- Seal instant pot and cook on manual/high pressure for 10 minutes then allow a 10 minute natural release..
- While meat is cooking mix all the ingredients for the sauce in a bowl. And do the same for the veggie mix in a separate bowl. Cook rice noodles according to instructions on the package..
- After the 10 minute natural release. Release rest of the pressure and remove lid..
- Mix together the corn starch and water..
- Cancel keep warm function and turn back on saute high setting..
- Stir in sauce mixture. Then stir in veggie mix. (If you want firmer veggies then add in with step 10) Let mixture come to a boil. Then stir in corn starch/water mixture and continue to stir until it thickens. Switch pot to keep warm..
- Add in spinach and stir till it wilts. And finally stir in rice noodles..
That's how to make Kung Pao beef instant pot ip Recipe.