The Recipe For Making Keto Friendly Beetroot Pizza.
You can make Keto Friendly Beetroot Pizza using 15 ingredients in 5 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Keto Friendly Beetroot Pizza
- Add of For the Beetroot Base.
- Add 2 of large beetroot,scrubbed.
- Mix 1/2 cup (65 g) of ground flax seed.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sesame seeds.
- Fill 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Insert 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Add 1 of egg.
- Fill 1 tsp of virgin olive oil.
- Fill of For the toppings:.
- Insert 2 of large zucchini slices.
- Prepare 1 of medium eggplant.
- Add 1 cup of mushroom.
- Fill 2 tbs of olive oil.
- Add 4 1/2 oz of feta cheese(i used cheddar cheese).
- Add to taste of salt and pepper.
Easy Way To Make Keto Friendly Beetroot Pizza
- For the bases,preheat the oven to 200C,400F in ovenproof dish roast the beetroot until tender.about 60 minutes. (I usually try to avoid to using aluminum foil,unfortunately i did used the wrap this time/next time i will peel and steam them.).
- After they are done and cool enough to handle dice and puree with the flaxseed,sesame seeds,baking powder,salt and egg and olive oil in a food processor..
- Line two baking trays with grease proof paper,Spoon four of the beetroot mound mixture onto trays,well space apart. smooth out into thick rounds with the back of a table spoon.Bake for 30 minutes and turned them over cook 10 more minutes.Remove from the oven..
- For the topping:slice eggplants into discs,salt them and wait about 30 minutes,with a paper towel wipe them out. slice zucchinis, mushrooms, preheat the grill to high,toss veggies,with olive oil,garlic powder,black pepper,and salt to taste,spread out on a grilling tray 8 minutes or so..
- Remove from the grill and arrange on top of the beetroot bases.top with cheese.if you want slice some parsley sprinkle on them..
That's how to make Keto Friendly Beetroot Pizza Recipe.