The Recipe For Making One pot zucchini mushroom pasta.
You can make One pot zucchini mushroom pasta using 8 ingredients in 3 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make One pot zucchini mushroom pasta
- Insert 1 pound of spaghetti.
- Prepare 1 tub of mushrooms, thinly sliced.
- Prepare 2 of zucchini, thinly sliced and quartered.
- Add 1/2 bag of frozen peas.
- Add Pinch of garlic.
- Add to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Add 1/3 cup of grated Parmesan.
- Insert 1/4 cup of heavy cream.
Step By Step To Make One pot zucchini mushroom pasta
- In a large stockpot or Dutch oven over medium high heat, combine spaghetti, mushrooms, zucchini, peas, garlic, thyme and 4 1/2 cups water; season with salt and pepper, to taste..
- Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, until pasta is cooked through and liquid has reduced, about 8-10 minutes. Stir in Parmesan and heavy cream..
- Serve immediately..
That's how to make One pot zucchini mushroom pasta Recipe.