The Recipe For Making Instant pot Goulash.
You can make Instant pot Goulash using 13 ingredients in 5 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Instant pot Goulash
- Fill 1 box of elbow noodles.
- Fill 1 can of tomato juice.
- Add of Onion (optional).
- Insert 1 lbs of hamburger meat or turkey.
- Mix of Hot sauce optional.
- Insert of Any spices you have on hand.
- Insert of Spices.
- Prepare of If I don’t have onions I use onion powder.
- Mix of Garlic.
- Fill of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare of Basil.
- Prepare of Salt pepper.
- Add of For more heat add a can of diced tomatoes and green chilies.
Quick Step To Make Instant pot Goulash
- Brown hamburger in instant pot, then drain grease, and Sauté onions with hamburger And seasoning..
- Then when you have the onions how you like them add the tomato juice and noodles mix up some. Make sure all noodles are covered in the liquid..
- Cook on low pressure time for cooking 0. Quick release. Hopefully the noodles won’t burn on the bottom..
- Top with cheese (I like to leave it set to soak up the juice more 10-15 mins on keep warm, till the noodles are bigger and there’s no liquid, this one turns out perfect).
- I added some sweet peppers because I needed to use them up before they went bad, I normally wouldn’t have peppers in this..
That's how to make Instant pot Goulash Recipe.