The Recipe For Making Instant Pot Chicken White Chili.
You can make Instant Pot Chicken White Chili using 12 ingredients in 9 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Instant Pot Chicken White Chili
- Insert 2 of boneless, skinless chicken breast, cubed.
- Mix 1 pound of dry pinto beans.
- Prepare 6 cups of sodium free chicken stock.
- Insert of Medium onion, chopped.
- Mix of Bell pepper, chopped.
- Add 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Add 1 tsp of salt.
- Mix 1 tsp of red pepper flakes.
- Fill 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Mix 1 Tbs of dark chili power.
- Add 2 tsp of pepper.
- Add 4 of bay leaves.
Easy Way To Make Instant Pot Chicken White Chili
- Place all ingredients in Instant Pot.
- Select Bean/chili setting. Should be high pressure.
- Set timer for 75 minutes.
- Make sure steam valve is closed.
- After cooking, release steam.
- Remove bay leaves, test seasoning.
- With potato masher, mash about 1/2 the beans (this will also shred the chicken).
- Serve with corn bread or tortilla chips, salsa, queso fresco, avacado and lime wedges.
That's how to make Instant Pot Chicken White Chili Recipe.