The Recipe For Making Deep Fried Eggplant With Ginger Sauce.
You can make Deep Fried Eggplant With Ginger Sauce using 6 ingredients in 4 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Deep Fried Eggplant With Ginger Sauce
- Insert 4 of eggplant.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of ready to eat chickpea.
- Mix 2 tbsp of Of ginger sauce.
- Add 1 tbsp of Of oyster sauce.
- Fill 2 tbsp of Of water.
- Fill of Some red Chili as garnish (optional add on).
Easy Way To Make Deep Fried Eggplant With Ginger Sauce
- Heat up a pot of oil then off the heat then Soak eggplant in hot oil for 30 second then drain and set aside.
- Heat up a pan and add in the DIY ginger sauce and oyster sauce and water and bring it to a boil.
- Add eggplant in Low heat till sauce are thicken up about 2 minutes.
- Top with chickpea serve TOP some additional red Chili and enjoy with some white rice..
That's how to make Deep Fried Eggplant With Ginger Sauce Recipe.