The Recipe For Making Crock Pot Salsa Chicken.
You can make Crock Pot Salsa Chicken using 5 ingredients in 5 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Crock Pot Salsa Chicken
- Insert 1 pack of chicken breast, cut into cubes (you can also use chicken thighs, my chicken breast pack was a little under 5 pounds).
- Prepare 1 Jar of Salsa (any flavor you have).
- Mix 1 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Mix 1 teaspoon of dried cilantro.
- Insert 1 teaspoon of Sazon with achiote (for color).
Quick Step To Make Crock Pot Salsa Chicken
- Rinse your chicken and cut into big cubes, then place into your crock pot that has been sprayed with cooking spray.....
- Place all remaining ingredients into crock pot and stir thoroughly.....
- Cover and cook on low for 6 hours..... I cheated a little bit, I stirred it halfway thru the cooking process! 😱.
- Shred chicken with 2 forks 🍴 when done and serve with yellow rice 🍚 or place chicken on top of flour tortillas.......
- Enjoy 😉!.
That's how to make Crock Pot Salsa Chicken Recipe.