The Recipe For Making Buttermilk Biscuits.
You can make Buttermilk Biscuits using 7 ingredients in 4 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Buttermilk Biscuits
- Add 1 3/4 cup of flour.
- Add 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 tsp of baking powder.
- Add 1 tsp of sugar.
- Fill 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Fill 5 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of buttermilk.
Easy Way To Make Buttermilk Biscuits
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Combine dry ingredients, cut in chilled butter, add and mix buttermilk..
- Pat out on floured surface to 1/4", cut circle biscuits..
- Bake for 10 / 12 minutes..
That's how to make Buttermilk Biscuits Recipe.