The Recipe For Making Muthias. Muthias are steamed spiced dumplings, made with gram flour (besan) Add muthias and stir-fry them for three to four minutes until they are light brown. See great recipes for Muthias, Steamed Corn Methi Muthia, Beetroot lauki muthia too! Check out muthias's art on DeviantArt.
The Steamed muthias can be made in advance and then added to any veggie dish you make. You can also temper the muthias and then have these with any chutney or sauce. Then soda-bi-carb also known as baking soda. You can make Muthias using 19 ingredients in 6 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Muthias
- Add 1 of kilo meat.
- Add 2 tbsp of tomato paste.
- Mix 1/2 of kilo Bajri flour.
- Prepare 1 tin of peeled tomatoes.
- Prepare 1/2 of kilo aubergines.
- Mix 5-6 of green chillies.
- Fill 1/2-3/4 of kilo Bharazi (frozen).
- Fill 2 tbsp of desiccated coconut.
- Insert 1/2 of kilo guvar (hard to get - optional).
- Mix 1 of big raw mango.
- Insert 2 bunches of spinach.
- Prepare of salt, chilli powder, turmeric, dhana/jeera.
- Mix 1/2 of kilo onions.
- Prepare 1 of kilo potatoes, peeled, cut in cubes; parboiled.
- Fill 1 bunch of methi and 1 bunch kothmiri.
- Prepare 11/2 cup of chana daar.
- Mix 1/2 of lit oil (2 cups).
- Mix 2-3 tins of coconut milk.
- Prepare of Lemon Juice.
It aids in making the Gujarati doodhi. Submited by maira iqbal from Those who are learning how to cook can try out this delicious Baked Methi Muthias posted here along. A healthier version of muthias made using oats with the flavour of fresh fenugreek leaves. While muthias can be prepared in varied methods ranging from baking and deep-frying to steaming, you will find Here we show you how to make amazing Bajra Onion Muthias using a non-stick kadhai.
Step By Step To Make Muthias
- Method for making Muthiyas Add all spices to the flour + 2 tbsp oil, 2 tbsp desiccated coconut, little methi and kothmiri. Make dough and make muthiyas..
- Boil some light coconut milk first with some spices and then add the muthiyas little at a time and cook for ten minutes. Take them out from the liquid & leave them aside..
- Method for the main dish Soak the daar for few hours and boil. Boil the meat, bharazi, guvar separately and keep aside..
- Heat oil in a big saucepan. Fry the onions and green chillies. When onions are golden brown add methi and spinach. Fry little and add mango and aubergines. Turn the heat down and let the mango get soft..
- Add the peeled tomatoes, all spices and tomato paste. Cook until everything is done..
- Add potatoes, vegetables and the meat. Add muthiyas, mix well and now add the coconut milk (light). Let it simmer for a while and then add the remaining thick coconut milk. Add the juice of one lemon..
Methi Muthias, popular traditional Gujarati recipe!! Cabbage Jowar Muthias, How to make Muthia at Home by Tarla Dalal. This tasty Gujarati snack can also be a very healthy and filling breakfast and can include any vegetables of your choice. Ingredients for Cabbage Jowar Muthias Recipe. Add muthias, mix well and cook on a medium heat for two to three minutes or till they turn light brown, tossing occasionally. That's how to make Muthias Recipe.