The Recipe For Making Hassan’s Salona.
You can make Hassan’s Salona using 23 ingredients in 7 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Hassan’s Salona
- Add of Ingredients.
- Insert 2 Cups of Chicken Stock or Broth.
- Fill of Hot water.
- Insert 3 of medium onions cut into 6ths.
- Fill 6 cloves of garlic minced or pressed.
- Fill 3 of marrow squash or 1 medium zucchini cut into large chunks.
- Fill 2 cups of large cauliflower florets.
- Insert 5 of small or 2 long skinny eggplants cut into large chunks.
- Fill 12-15 of okra/lady fingers trimmed.
- Prepare 20 of whole pea pods.
- Insert 2 of Carrots cut in big chunks.
- Fill 4 of medium tomatoes cut into 6ths.
- Prepare 4 of medium potatoes unpeeled cut into 6ths.
- Insert 2 of capsaicin any color cut into 6ths.
- Add 1 tbls of Arab Spices.
- Prepare 2 tsp of granulated garlic (powder can be used).
- Prepare 1 tsp of chili powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of turmeric.
- Insert 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- Add 1 tbls of dried coriander/cilantro.
- Mix to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Fill 3 of Black lemons.
- Insert 1 bunch of coriander/cilantro minced (optional).
Easy Way To Make Hassan’s Salona
- Cut up all vegetables and place in a bowl. My husband like me big chunks for all of his vegetables but you can cut them how you prefer..
- Cut a medium onion in 6ths and mince or press 6 cloves of garlic..
- Mix all of the spices together and set aside..
- I’m a stock pot sauté the onions and garlic in olive oil. When they are soft add the tomatoes and cook for 3-5 minutes..
- Sauté the vegetables in a large skillet with olive oil until they are browned..
- Add the tomato paste to the stock pot along with the bowl of seasoning and stir. After about 2 minutes add 2 cups of chicken stock. I prefer Better Than Broth because is doesn’t have MSG. 2 tablespoons in 2 cups of hot water works perfect for this recipe..
- Toss in the black lemons. Stir then bring to a boil for about 5 minutes. Add the vegetables and cover with hot water. Stir and bring to a boil. I let it boil about 15 minutes the. Simmer until the carrots are soft. Enjoy!.
That's how to make Hassan’s Salona Recipe.